1. Your car is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that can be unsafe because of damages.
3. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
4. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive -in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company to inspect it here.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Difference in repair estimates is common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another you have received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified technicians (I-CAR or ASE).
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturers (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
Follow us on Facebook for more car tips!